Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Order within 2 hours and 25 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: UH45865
- Shipping weight: 0,02 kg
- EAN 4026700458657
- MAX REPAIR EXTREM is an extreme adhesive for almost all repair jobs inside and outside
- extremely strong and flexible
- water-resistant and dishwasher-proof
- joint joints can be painted and painted over
- Resistant to vibration and shock
- temperature resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- UV-resistant, adhesive remains elastic
- transparent and semi-transparent
UHU MAX REPAIR EXTREME is an extremely strong and flexible adhesive for almost all repair jobs indoors and outdoors. It bonds porous and non-porous materials. It is UV-, temperature- (-40°C to + 120°C) and water-resistant (dishwasher-proof); it is also gap-filling and can be painted over after curing. Due to its flexible properties it is resistant to vibration and shock. The adhesive is transparent and solvent-free.
universal - glues wood, textiles, leather, cork, metal, glass, hard and soft plastics, rubber, ceramics, stone, concrete, polystyrene®, ... Unsuitable for PE, PP, PTFE.
Clean the adhesive surface well (dry, dust and grease free). Apply on one side, press adhesive parts together. Recorrectable within 5 minutes, final strength after approx. 24 hours.
|Country of origin:||Netherlands|
|Customs tariff number:||35061000|